CAD3D Academy Course Description
One Day Hands-on Workshops
- Assistants: From Start to Finish with CEREC - A full day hands-on course designed to enhance the speed and abilities of the dental assistant to become competent and confident in all aspects of CEREC.
- CEREC in 60 Minutes – This one day hands-on course will dramatically reduce your CEREC appointment times and increase your production and patient satisfaction as you learn the techniques and concepts to deliver same day restorations in one hour.
- Anterior Esthetics – A comprehensive one day hands-on workshop designed to master the anterior esthetics with CEREC restorations from single units to smile design.
- CEREC Bridges – A one day hands-on workshop to learn the requirements and develop the skills to design and mill CEREC bridges, Maryland bridges and cantilever bridges.
- CEREC Implant Restorative Options – A full day hands-on course designed to create both screw-retained and cementable tiBase implant restorations and design custom implant abutments using scan bodies.
- CEREC Discovery – A full day hands-on workshop designed for dentists and associates focusing on developing their skills and comprehension of CEREC dentistry.
- CBCT Imaging and Guided Implant Placement – This full day hands-on course focuses on CBCT imaging and virtual implant placement, incorporating CEREC imaging and fabrication of implant surgical guides.
- Full Arch Reconstruction- This full day hands on course is designed to give you the ability and confidence to design and institute a full arch reconstruction using CEREC